No Panic is honoured to be teaming up with OCD-UK for OCD Awareness Week from the 10th – 16th October to not only help raise awareness but also share some great information and even do a bit of myth-busting !!
Each and every one of us has a part to play in improving the lives of those experiencing mental health difficulties. We can all do our bit by listening, talking and encouraging those in need to reach out and get the help they need.
“Information plays an important role in helping people understand and come to terms with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). We’re here to educate, offer hope and support people through the difficult times, right through to recovery and everything in between.” – OCD-UK.
We have a brand new video for you over on our YouTube channel each day over the next week where Ashley Fulwood – CEO of the charity OCD-UK will be sharing his expertise and advice. Check out what we have coming:
- Sunday 10th – What is OCD and what isn’t it?
- Monday 11th – Help I think I have OCD, what do I do?
- Tuesday 12th – Language around OCD
- Wednesday 13th – Ways in which OCD impacts
- Thursday 14th – What about the darker side of OCD?
- Friday 15th – OCD in children and young people
- Saturday 16th – Seven quickfire facts about OCD