Sign up to our monthly support emails
Subscribe to our FREE monthly emails to receive information, advice, top tips and the latest No Panic news and articles.
You will receive an email to let you know your subscription has been received. Please remember to check your junk email folder, as sometimes, the welcome email may be seen as a junk email.
No Panic Membership
What do I get as a member?
Access to our members only weekly support chat service
Access to our member’s only Facebook group
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Millie Painter, Content Team Editor Enochlophobia occurs when someone experiences high levels of anxiety when in/thinking about crowds. It closely relates to agoraphobia as both
How you can help support our work
There are a number of ways you can support the work we do.
- Donate: You can donate to us online, over the phone, by text or post.
- Fundraise: Take part in a fundraising event, use Easy Fundraising or Give as you Live for online shopping, or Easy Search when browsing the web. Maybe you would like to run a marathon on our behalf or set up a coffee morning
- Drugstars: Download the DrugStars app and raise money for No Panic by simply taking your medication. Available for free on the play store and app store!
- Volunteer: Register your interest to volunteer on our Helpline, a vital support service for many sufferers.
- Buy a No Panic Wristband By purchasing a No Panic wristband for just £1.50 you will not only be supporting our work but also raising awareness.
Please help us to continue our work in reaching and helping people who need support.