Getting started on the road to recovery from anxiety can feel like a huge hurdle and we all know that quite often the first step is the hardest. One thing to remember is, even taking small steps in the right direction is better than staying where you are. The big question for many people is where do I start?
Get in touch with someone who understands;
- No Panic’s Helpline – 0300 7729844
- No Panic’s Office – 01952 680460
- No Panic’s Youth Helpline – 0330 606 1174
- Your local GP
- Your local Mind branch
- NHS 111
Online or by Email
- No Panic’s Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/charitynopanic/
- No Panic’s Email Support – https://nopanic.org.uk/email-support/
Reading About Anxiety
- No Panic’s Beginner’s Guide to Anxiety – https://nopanic.org.uk/beginners-guide-anxiety/
- No Panic’s Resources Page – https://nopanic.org.uk/resources/
- About No Panic – https://nopanic.org.uk/about-us/
- What is Anxiety? – https://nopanic.org.uk/anxiety/
- Health Anxiety – https://nopanic.org.uk/health-anxiety/
- There are many more articles linked on our resources page!
Listed here are a few ways that you can get started with your anxiety recovery. Here at No Panic, we understand how life-destroying anxiety can be and would really like to help if we can. Take the first step today, many people have done it and continue to get their lives back on a daily basis.
How can No Panic help?
No Panic specialises in self-help recovery and our services aim to provide people with the skills they need to manage their condition and work towards recovery.